Retiring Business Owner
A primary goal of many of our business owner clients is to realize cash flow from the value of their illiquid assets. This can present both financial and emotional issues as it means giving up some or all control.
For many, this is a major lifestyle transition.
- Giving up some control of family assets
- Realizing liquidity from business or real estate assets
- Transitioning to the next phase of life
- Helping clients see managing wealth as their new purpose
- Liquidity and succession strategies
- Investment Tax and estate planning
- Investment planning and management
- Financial liaison with other trusted business advisors