A sizable inheritance often brings the burden of meeting high expectations by maximizing the assets received. Heirs seek to sustain value and to share assets with future generations. Many are dealing with feelings of guilt associated with inheritance.
- Managing the value and complexities of an inheritance
- Determining the values of the benefactor
- Positioning the inheritance for future generations
- Investment planning and management
- Create value based goals
- Investment tax planning and estate planning
- Coordination and oversight of multiple financial and legal advisors